H-2A Forum Virtual Webinar
December 15, 2020 – December 16, 2020
Join the Washington Growers League and MásLabor for a two-day, virtual forum webinar with in-depth presentations on H-2A application and management. The webinar will cover the basics of H-2A but also include higher-level presentations, as many growers are experienced with the program.
The H-2A Forum virtual webinar will be held over two days. Specific times listed below:
Tuesday, December 15 | 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM (Pacific)
Wednesday, December 16 | 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM (Pacific)
Registration is now open! Note to members: when registering online, remember to log-in to your account to receive the member-discount for event fees! If you have any questions about registration, please email Kate. If you are having any difficulties with your member account, please email Katlyn.
**You will receive a confirmation email after registering online. The day before the event, all registered attendees will receive the Zoom webinar log-in link details for both days.
The full agenda will be available online and emailed to all registrants (via electronic PDF) after Thanksgiving. Be sure to check this webpage for updates!
In the past, agenda topics have included:
- H-2A audits, compliance, and best practices
- Application process
- Agent’s role vs. state and federal roles: job orders, visas and audits
- Legal ramifications of H-2A for the agricultural employer
- How H-2A affects the practical management of your farm
- Payroll, I-9’s, social security cards, taxes and health insurance
- Foreign recruitment: logistics of transportation, consular interviews, and border crossings
- H-2A program fees, costs, and benefits
- The FLC model and working with the different pieces of H-2A as an employer
- H-2A Housing
- And more!
Is there a specific H-2A topic that you would like to see covered in future forums like this? Please send them to Mike.
Thanks to our Presenting Sponsor, the Hops Growers of Washington!
Interested in sponsoring this event? Please email Kate to learn more about opportunities.
Questions? Please email us.